Tuesday, March 9, 2010

End of Juice Feast...

I felt so good during the juice feast that I want to do it again. Or at least replace a meal with just juice or a smoothie everyday. I felt so much lighter and better about myself. In the past couple days post juice feasting I have been overeating... why do I do this? I need to take inventory of how I am feeling when I do this.

I will get back on track... I want to feel as good as I was last week.

So, for those who don't know, I am taking some classes at the junior college. Currently... Microbiology. So, it is approaching midterm time and I think the stress of wanting to do well and having so much to study makes me turn to food for comfort sometimes. It seems that grabbing something to eat is a way to distract myself from the work I need to be doing... especially when I am having trouble with it.

Do you do this?


Here is my affirmation for the day...

It is easy for me to be in control of my body; both with my eating and exercising habits.

So... I was just reading someone's blog and at the end she wrote 5 things she was grateful for... what a good idea. So...

I am grateful for being able to be going back to school
I am grateful for having an amazing daughter
I am grateful for being able to sit here in peace right now
I am grateful for having the means to make healthy decisions

What are you grateful for?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe!!! I can't wait to try it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. im grateful for new friends like you stopping by my blog and then i find out about great raw peeps like you!

    ReplyDelete