Monday, March 1, 2010

Juice Feast/ Fast

So, today is day one of the juice feast I posted about earlier. I was going to wait until Wednesday because I had planned a lunch date for tomorrow but decided to just do mostly juice until then and then just juice for the next few days following. This is my first time doing this, so a few days would be great for me.

Today I did eat a small amount of solid foods... so far I have had..

Green Juice
Carrot/ Apple Juice
Kombucha
Water with lemon
Romain lettuce with almond butter and honey
Smoothie... banana, cocoa nibs, twister powder (cocoa, maca, hemp) blueberries, kale, honey, cinnamon and almond milk... YUMMY!

I do have to say that I am surprised at the fact that I am not hungry... it goes to show me that my body DOES NOT need the amount of food I was giving it.

My goals...

Listen to my body
Feel when I am hungry and when I am full
Eat when I am hungry, not bored
Love myself
Nourish myself
Think positive

I CAN and WILL accomplish my goals!

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment