Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Saturday, Smoothie Recipe & Treats

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Wanted to share a couple recipes with you of things I have been enjoying. This morning after my bikram yoga workout I made a yummy smoothie. Here is what I started with..


1 cup almond milk
1 banana
handful of sprouts
1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
1 tablespoon Lucuma powder
2 strawberries
handful of blueberries
4 leabes swiss chard
ice

Toss everything in the vita mix...

 

Give it a whirl....and here it is...


 

YUMMY!

I got a package I have been eagerly waiting for as well. The treats I ordered from One Lucky Duck.
I ordered the gingerbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies, blonde macaroons and the striped cookies. I tucked them away until Wednesday, when  I will be done with my seven day juice/smoothie fast.



I can't wait!

I have had a request to create a nut free raw vegan gingerbread cookie. I'll let you know what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment